Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese "Niu" Year (Day 2)

Today is the second day of CNY. Daddy and Mommy spent the afternoon taking turns to look after me as well as to tidy up the house.

In the evening, we went to a relative's place for dinner where I had to chance to catch up with cousin Zevon.






And there was also our little uncle, Ah Lun who is just 7 yr old. He wasn't to keen to let us play with his PSP for the fear that we might destroyed it. And it is exactly what we intend to do if we can get our hands on it. Hehehe...






Mommy fed me with some mandarin orange, but it was kind of sour. I prefer to play with it than to eat it.




Just before we leave for home, I caught sight of this very pretty lantern. It was so nice that I almost wanted to pull it down to bring home, but then they say, "Can see, can touch but cannot take huh!!"



Mommy & Daddy are working tomorrow, so we have to go home early to rest, but it was fun having cousin Zevon for company. I hope I get to play with him again. Ok, I promise, I will try not to snatch his water bottle the next time. Kekekeke....






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...