Sunday, January 18, 2009

To The Library

Mommy had always been a supporter of the library; she loves to read but thinks that spending money on buying books would be such a waste when we can just walk into a library, grab some books for free! I think she is passing on this good habit of library-going, on to Daddy and me.

As we stayed so near to CCK Community Library, it is so convenient for us to visit the library over the weekends as a family. This branch actually had been recently renovated and it even had a cosy corner for babies' books.

Daddy is assigned to help me out on the selection of books to borrow. I must say, Daddy has really good taste for books; those that were chosen by him were far more interesting than those that I randomly pulled out.





I might not be able to read on my own yet, but I definitely enjoying going to the library and flipping through those pages of colorful books.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...